2011-07-25

Blogto commenters prove once again that no one reads Blogto articles

Today's exhibit: Steely Dan shows how a rock band ages gracefully

I could spend all day picking apart the comments section of this article in particular, but it would make me unnecessarily angry, and hate all the people who live in my city.

So to be brief - it's obvious that the first and third commenters didn't read the article at all, since what they are saying makes no sense... the article says the exact opposite and is, in fact, agreeing with what they are saying. 

This is why I usually avoid reading comments on articles online, as it really pains me to be faced with the realization of something I already know - there are a lot of really stupid people out there walking around, driving cars, making food that I eat, etc, etc...

No comments: