2010-03-14

A note on getting paaaaid

I've been mulling over the prospect of monetizing this blog.

Pros include: Money, motivation to write more.
Cons include: whoring myself out to corporate interests.

A short jaunt around blogger through that handy 'next blog' button at the top of the page reveals a string of shockingly illiterate pages, a bunch of Christian blogs, compendiums of family information that most people couldn't possibly be interested in... and very few AdSense users. Don't get me wrong, all these people are clearly passionate about whatever it is they blather on about, but not many people seem to take it that seriously.

I have some other ideas for more 'pro' blogs, maybe I should take that route and leave this one as it is... but I guess worst case scenario I could just remove the ads.

Anyway, something to think about.

Google AdSense

No comments: