2011-01-11

Big shoes to fill... big shoes to fill...

My goal for 2010 was to simply post more often, and beat my previous record of the not-quite-200 total of 198 for the year. Well I did myself proud, crushing my own personal best at 256.

Goals for 2011?

Besting 256 would certainly be a worthy challenge, as well as the generic sounding goal of 'increase blog traffic', which also grew by a ton (thanks to about three Google-friendly posts).

More posts which feature rants.

Keeping up the 'Saigon Sunday' series, which has been really fun to do. Sorry I missed this past week (two weeks?), but I've been sick and coming down off the holiday buzz. Better late than never though, right?

Book reviews. Maybe a return of Fake Book Titles? #5 has been waiting two and a half years.

Pro audio stuff. It is my particular vocation, so why not write more on the subject? I may start posting my own music as well... probably the best thing to do is link to my stuff elsewhere, and keep the blog as its own identity.

Also:
I signed up for Sound Cloud. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet, but there it is.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to many more musical adventures in this new decade!

No comments: