2008-06-11

Isn't anything sacred?

There's still tickets remaining for My Bloody Valentine's reunion tour stop in Toronto, September 25th. At first that almost sounds weird, except for the part about the show being at one of the worst concert venues in the city, Ricoh Coliseum. I'm not sure who the band hired to plan this tour, but they should consider firing them immediately.

I think I'll skip out on this one, and leave one of my favourite albums, Loveless, where it belongs, headphones & stereos.

If you haven't heard of the band or the album, it's probably time you caught up with the rest of the cool people on the planet and gave the album a listen. If you're into British rock, shoegazing or music that takes you into a dream, there's no excuse to have missed them!


Loveless @ Wikipedia
-Not a bad article, especially since most of the entry was taken from the excellent 33 1/3 series.


A Master's thesis on My Bloody Valentine?
[Wired music blog]


My Bloody Valentine - Soon

No comments: