2013-12-20

Favourite stuff of 2013

In 2013 I didn't get out to any movies, and I didn't catch too much tv - at least not enough to warrant a top 10 or even a top 5 list.

What I did do was listen to a lot of music. That's nothing new. Over the next few days I'll drop a few of my favourite tracks and maybe even finish my own best of the year list! Hey, I can dream, can't I?

I think back to all that I lost in 2013... Google Reader, iTunes Party Shuffle, my Blackberry 9780. Life could have been worse.

It was also my first full year with my newest best friend, my daughter, and at barely over a year she already seems to be developing a taste in music. At least insofar as what I'll play for her.

I pretty much lost touch with writing this blog, and so did the rest of the web, apparently. In my case, it's tough to bang out a post or two, let alone 250-500 words on anything when there's a kid tugging on your leg wanting to play. The blog may have suffered, but I made the right choice.

No comments: