2011-12-14

Back to the blog

I've sort of fallen of the consistency wagon, which really is a basic requirement of maintaining a blog. Falling of said wagon means that I have notes and notes for great post ideas but lately just haven't getting them to virtual print.

In the coming weeks I hope to get some of these wonderful ideas on the blog. Here are a few posts that will hopefully be forthcoming:

-Prince concert review (way overdue)
-Best___ of the year
-Top tracks of the year
-Attempts to reach 190+ posts on the year (this will be 168).
-A review of National Novel Writing Month, which I could say left me to drop the ball on the blog, but is not true, comparing the post count for this month and last month.
Thanks for reading, and I'll be sure to flood your RSS feed with outstanding posts in the coming weeks.

No comments: