2007-11-23

You slammed my face down on the barbecue grill

Some top notch Weird Al clips:

"Another One Rides the Bus" - April 21, 1981
Ghandi II
"I Lost on Jeopardy" (a parody of the Greg Kihn Band's "Our Love's In Jeopardy"
"Interview" with Prince
"You Don't Love Me Anymore"

Some awful Weird Al clips:

"Interview" with Avril Lavigne
"Sue Ya"

The Web is a dangerous place. I have seen things that I wish I never saw. I have seen shit that will turn you white. But this video, Some guy lip-synching along to the Weird Al show theme song,...is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen, and never have I wanted 1.65 seconds back more than after clicking on that link. All I wanted was a couple hilarious Weird Al clips... but GoogleTube suggested that I might like to see that video. I didn't. GoogleTube was wrong. Dead wrong.

No comments: